The Tuttnauer EZ10k/2540EKA Fully Automatic Kwiklave Autoclave is the perfect choice for quick instrument turn-around or a high volume office with its full penetration of steam and post-vacuum drying. It offers all of the proven, dependable features of the fully automatic autoclaves, with the added benefit of reducing the total heat time. Speed and reliability are accomplished without sacrificing load size.
All certified autoclaves include a power cable and new PM (preventative maintenance) kit installed which includes a new gasket and filters. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days – Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 2 Years – Parts and Labor / 10 Years (Chamber).
Monitoring and controlling the EZ10k/2540EKA is easy with the unit’s program selection, detailed digital display, programming keys, and system indicators. The versatile unit has four different sterilization programs: unwrapped instruments, wrapped instruments/packs, glassware, and an additional drying cycle (continues the heat assisted drying process).
This steam pressure autoclave can be used in a range of settings, including the active surgery center, medical practice, dental office, schools, veterinary facility, doctor’s clinic, or tattoo establishment.
Note: The EZ10k/2540EKA requires a voltage between 220 and 235 V for proper operating. When applicable, a buck/boost transformer (0.5 KVA) may be required.
Tuttnauer EZ10k/2540EKA Fully Automatic Kwiklave Autoclave Specifications
- Chamber Dimensions: 10″ x 19″ (254 mm x 475 mm).
- Chamber Volume: 6 gallons (23 L).
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5″ (D) x 20″ (W) x 14.4″ (H) (545 mm x 510 mm x 365 mm).
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 3 full and 3 half.
- Full Size: 8″ x 11″.
- Half Size: 8″ x 5.5″.
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3″ (D) x 6.7″ (W) x 0.8″ (H) (415 mm x 170 mm x 20 mm).
- Number of Trays: 4.
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time (Cycle times are approximate and may vary depending on instrument loads):
- Cold: 21 minutes.
- Hot: 11 minutes.
- Voltage: 230 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 2200 W.
- Current: 10 A.
- Shipping Weight: 95 lb (43 kg).
- Meets Standards: UL/EN 6010-1, FDA, ISO 13485:2003, ISO 9001:2000.
There are no reviews yet.