The Tuttnauer EZ9 Fully Automatic Autoclave features the simplicity of one touch design to fulfill all of your sterilization and drying needs. The EZ9 Steam Autoclave will fill, sterilize, exhaust, and dry at the touch of a button.
All certified autoclaves include a power cable and new preventative maintenance kit installed, which includes a new gasket and filters. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days – Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 2 Years – Parts and Labor.
The EZ9’s brighter and easier to read panel helps it deliver full penetration of steam and post-vacuum drying. The panel includes program selection, a detailed digital display, programmable keys, and system indicators.
This steam pressure autoclave is used in a range of settings, including active surgery center, medical practice, dental office, schools, veterinary facility, doctor’s clinic, or tattoo establishment.
The EZ9 is also known as model 2340EA.
Tuttnauer EZ9 Fully Automatic Autoclave Specifications
- Chamber Dimensions: 9″ x 18″ (230 mm x 470 mm).
- Chamber Volume: 5 gallons (19 liters).
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5″ (D) x 20″ (W) x 14.4″ (H) (545 mm x 510 mm x 365 mm).
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 2 full and 2 half.
- Full Size: 8″ x 11″.
- Half Size: 8″ x 5.5″.
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3″ (D) x 6.7″ (W) x 0.8″ (H) (415 mm x 170 mm x 20 mm).
- Tray Capacity: 3.
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time (Cycle times are approximate and may vary depending on instrument loads):
- Cold: 27 minutes.
- Hot: 13 minutes.
- Voltage: 120 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 1400 watts.
- Current: 12 A.
- Shipping Weight: 95 lb (43 kg).
Tuttnauer EZ9 Fully Automatic Autoclave