The Tuttnauer EZ10 Fully Automatic Autoclave features the simplicity of one touch design to fulfill all of your sterilization and drying needs. The EZ10 Steam Autoclave will fill, sterilize, exhaust, and dry at the touch of a button.
All refurbished autoclaves include a power cable and new PM (preventative maintenance) kit installed which includes a new gasket and filters. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days – Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 2 Years (Autoclave) / 10 Years (Chamber) – Parts and Labor.
The EZ10’s brighter and easier to read panel helps it deliver full penetration of steam and post-vacuum drying.
This steam pressure autoclave is used in a range of settings, including active surgery center, medical practice, dental office, schools, veterinary facility, doctor’s clinic, or tattoo establishment.
The EZ10 is also known as model 2540EA.
Tuttnauer EZ10 Fully Automatic Autoclave Specifications
- Chamber Dimensions: 10″ x 19″ (254 mm x 475 mm).
- Volume: 6 gallons (23 L).
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5″ (D) x 20″ (W) x 14.4″ (H) (545 mm x 510 mm x 365 mm).
- Door Swing: Right side hinge.
- Standard Cassettes: 3 full / 3 half.
- Full Size: 8″ x 11″.
- Half Size: 8″ x 5.5″.
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3″ (D) x 6.7″ (W) x 0.8″ (H) (415 mm x 170 mm x 20 mm).
- Number of Trays: 4.
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time:
- Cold: 30 mins.
- Hot: 14 mins.
- Voltage: 120 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 1400 W.
- Current: 12 A.
- Shipping Weight: 95 lb (43 kg).