The Tuttnauer 3870M Large Capacity Manual Autoclave includes a stand for easy storage.
All certified autoclaves include a power cable and new preventative maintenance kit installed, which includes a new gasket and filters. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days – Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 1 Year – Parts and Labor (Unit) / 10 Years (Chamber).
The 3870M Sterilizer has a large chamber that accommodates longer instruments or a large number of small instruments. It is Tuttnauer’s largest manual table top autoclave and thus has the capacity to meet the most demanding offices.
This steam pressure autoclave is perfect for multi-practitioner practices, clinics, dental, or surgery centers, and can also be used in nursing homes and small hospitals.
The Manual, Large Capacity Autoclave is not hardwired and comes with a standard 230 plug. It is recommended that upon purchase of this product, an electrician be the one to install a box booster to handle the voltage fluctuation. No additional plumbing is required.
Tuttnauer 3870M Large Capacity Manual Autoclave Specifications
- Chamber Size: 15″ x 30″ (384 mm x 760 mm).
- Chamber Volume: 22 gallons (85 L).
- Overall Dimensions: 34.5″ (D) x 26″ (W) x 20.6″ (H) (875 mm x 665 mm x 525 mm).
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 15 full size IMS.
- Tray Dimensions:
- 26.6″ (D) x 11.3″ (W) x 1″ (H) (675 mm x 286 mm x 25 mm).
- 26.6″ (D) x 13.8″ (W) x 1″ (H) (675 mm x 350 mm x 25 mm).
- Number of Trays: 2.
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time (cycle times are approximate and may vary depending on instrument loads):
- Cold Start: 32 minutes.
- Hot Start: 23 minutes.
- Voltage: 230 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 3000 W.
- Current: 13.6 A.
- Power Plug: Nema 6-15R.