The Tuttnauer 2540M Manual Autoclave provides quick instrument turnaround for high volume labs and clinics. It will compliment any healthcare facility and satisfy all of your sterilization needs.
All certified autoclaves include a power cable and new preventative maintenance kit installed, which includes a new gasket and filters. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days – Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 1 Year – Parts and Labor (Unit) / 10 Years (Chamber).
The 2540M is the larger of the Tuttnauer M Series compared to the 2340M. The efficient, space-saving powerhouse features a chamber size of 10″ x 19″ and a chamber volume of 6 gallons (23 L), compared to the 2340M with a chamber size of 9″ x 18″ and volume of 5 gallons (19 L).
M Series autoclaves are primarily used by veterinarians or surgeons but are also used in a range of other settings, including active surgery centers, medical practices, dental offices, schools, doctor’s clinics, or tattoo establishments.
Tuttnauer 2540M Manual Autoclave Specifications
- Chamber Volume: 6 gallons (23 L).
- Chamber Dimensions: 10″ x 19″ (254 mm x 475 mm).
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5″ (D) x 20″ (W) x 14.4″ (H) (545 mm x 510 mm x 365 mm).
- Tray Capacity: 4.
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3″ (D) x 6.7″ (W) x 0.8″ (H) (415 mm x 170 mm x 20 mm).
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 3 full and 3 half.
- Standard Full Size Cassette: 8″ x 11″.
- Standard Half Size Cassette: 8″ x 5.5″.
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle (cycle times are approximate and may vary depending on instrument loads):
- Cold: 30 minutes.
- Hot: 14 minutes.
- Voltage: 120 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 1400 W.
- Current: 12 A.
- Shipping Weight: 85 lb (39 kg) with stand.