Mirage 1.0 Hydraulic Patient Chair
Hands-free positioning of the patient.
2 programmable positions plus an entry/exit position and last position.
Cast aluminium base for high durability
Armrests swing out for patient entry and exit from the chair
Re-enforced seat upholstery provides extra comfort and high durability
Articulating dual axis headrest rotation allows for optimum positioning of the oral cavity without the need to reposition the chair
The locking lever allows the user to lock the chair into the desired position
Seat rotates 30° to the left and right of centre to accommodate different working styles and to maximize access to intraoral x-ray system
The safety shut-off plate disables seat down/backrest recline functions to prevent injury to the operator or damage to items beneath the plate.
The product includes the following:
- Two programmable positions
- One preset exit position
- Electronic foot control with auto return function
- Built-in fuse/surge protection
- Toe guard protection to prevent scuffing
- All-metal construction
- Safety shut-off base plate and wheelchair positioning
- Double articulating headrest
- Locking swivel
- Pivoting armrests for easy entry to and exit from chair Seamless Upholstery
- Wide chair back
- Coordinated leg rest tilt
- Input voltage 110V or 220V