Gravity Drain Cuspidor
• The contoured bowl is made of fine porcelain for easy cleaning and infection control.
• The cuspidor operates with a timed bowl rinse and cup filler
• Swing away cuspidor bowl
• Electric solenoid water flow controlled
• Touch pad control
Assistant’s Instrumentation on Rotating Arm
• 1 autoclavable HVE with asepsis tubing
• 1 autoclavable saliva ejector with asepsis tubing
• Optional Assistant side 3-way syringe
• Built In Electric Handpiece
• Built-in LED curing light
• Built-in scaler
• Illumination light source
• Post-mounted utility tray
• 17″ LCD Monitor
• LCD monitor bracket
Control Head: Easy access controls for simple adjustments. Ultra soft handpiece tubing minimizing hand and wrist stress.
Built-in self-contained 1500ml water bottle system including city/bottle selector switch.
Cuspidor Bowl: The deep contoured bowl is made of fine porcelain for easy cleaning and infection control.
Optional: Multimedia flat-screen monitor for chairside intraoral imaging, patient education and DVD viewing.
Optional: Assistant side 3-way syringe
Built-in water quick disconnect for ultrasonic scaling.
The package includes the following:
Asepsis 3 handpiece automatic control with coolant controls, flex arm with dual air brake, triblock design, wet/dry variable speed foot control, deluxe utility centre with air/water filters and regulators, master shut-off valves. Includes 3-way syringe and light post with cutout for internal wires and monitor bracket, 7′ umbilical
Porcelain cuspidor with sensor-controlled bowl rinse and cup filler, rotating 4 position assistant’s package, Hve and saliva ejector, water quick disconnect, solids collector and clean water system
Rotating 4 position assistant’s package, Hve and saliva ejector, water quick disconnect, solids collector and clean water system