Ray Foster | Model Trimmers | M15
Equipped with the Orthodontic Angulating Work Table, the Ray Foster 12″ Model Trimmer speeds trimming of study models, and produces accurate and attractive results. The Orthodontic Angulating Work Table, made from hardened anodized aluminum for a long, accurate work life, is calibrated for precise positioning and trimming of models. Accessories supplied with the Orthodontic Model Trimmer include Vertisquare, Angle Guide, and 70mm Adjustment Gauge.
Ray Foster Dental Model Trimmers are constructed from heavy gauge cast aluminum with stainless steel and solid brass fittings. The machines are finished, inside and out, with a high gloss white epoxy coating that offers durability, corrosion resistance, and a very attractive finish. Resiliently mounted and precision balanced for smooth, quiet operation, they are design to assure years of service free performance under the most demand-ing laboratory use.
- 1/2 HP motor, with 1.25 service factor producing .625 HP actual power
- 12″ dia., 1/4″ thick grinding wheel
- 5-1/4″ wide, 5″ high cutting surface
- 17″ high, 17″ wide, 16″ deep
- 115 volt, 60 Hz standard
- 230 volt, 50/60 Hz optional for export
- Net weight 41 lbs, shipping weight – 49 lbs