Ray Foster | Model Trimmers | M10
10″ Model Trimmer
Ray Foster Model Trimmers are constructed from heavy gauge cast aluminum with stainless steel and solid brass fittings. The machines are finished, inside and out, with a high gloss white epoxy coating that offers durability, corrosion resistance, and a very attractive finish. Resiliently mounted and precision balanced for smooth, quiet operation, they are designed to assure years of service free performance under the most demanding laboratory use. The Ray Foster Model Trimmers are the original “swinging door” trimmer and is the benchmark by which other model trimmers are measured.
The MT10 offers all the features of the MT12 in a compact design. It is the ideal fit in the close quarters of a doctor’s office laboratory, and also performs very well in the demanding environment of a commercial laboratory.
- 1/3 HP motor, with 1.35 service factor producing .45 HP actual power
- 10″ diameter, 1/4″ thick grinding wheel
- 4″ wide, 4-1/4″ high cutting surface
- 14″ high, 14″ wide, 15″ deep
- 115 volt, 60 Hz standard or 230 volt, 50/60 Hz optional for export
- Net weight 32 lbs, shipping weight 38 lbs
There are no reviews yet.